Im finally here, set up, and ready for all my clients.
to my gorgeous WEBSITE I am so proud of.
I’m Hannah Elizabeth – the inspired Photographer I Designer I Artist I Creator.
At Photography by Hannah Elizabeth I am very adaptive to your needs and
I have a studio in Bushland Beach, Townsville, QLD which is utilised for various shoots, especially for newborn babies. Near to the studio there is also a picturesque Beach, walking paths, which makes for gorgeous photos. Alternatively I have numerous other locations which have previously been scouted and are perfect for taking photos in Townsville and Surrounds as my clients always have a special spot to have photos taken. If you have a particular spot in mind we can utilise that as well; I try to be as accommodating as possible.
This is me…
- I was born in Yea, Victoria and lived a country life for 20 years.
- 3 gorgeous children. My stepson Kristian, our daughter Alexis & our son Caleb.
- My husbands been in the Army 10 years and we have lived in NSW, VIC & SA.
- I love being part of communities and helping others.
- Blue eyes, blonde hair and love to talk to have a good laugh.
- I use to be a model until I had found my true passion, my art, my life, photography.
- Love exploring but I see everything as a movie, inspired always.
- I’m a Carer to our Special Needs son, couldn’t be prouder of the journey.
- I love fancy dining but I cant stop laughing when nervous, awkward.
- I’m forever snapping moments with my kids.
- Love a good wine, even an aldi wine. As long as its red. Dont judge me.
- Summer, when it’s Christmas and everything reminds me of my childhood.
- Marilyn Monroe, idol and believe me I have a collection over the years.
- My Husband Michael. Married after 10 years – 1st December 2018.
Now I have offically moved my WHOLE studio to Townsville. I adore all aspects of photography, from Birth, Maternity, Newborn, then onto Family, specialised portraits. I even have all the props and lighting you would ever need!
Im going to start writing more on my Blog… as being new in town im going to show me exploring Townsville. SO MANY Perfect locations, literally even my garden has inspired me with the gorgeous plants.
So today im off to get some snaps of the kids photo session at the beach, then those candid photos of them making “Sand Castles”.
Your going to adore!